"Business Service Centers in Slovakia beyond 2020: Are we going to lead or catch-up?".
Panelists from the business community, government, European Commission and academia will seek to identify ways Slovakia can differentiate itself from other European countries in terms of support of the BSC sector. Current challenges of business-academic cooperation, with the skillset of the talent pool in SSCs and BPOs in mind, will also be addressed.
The goal of the Business Service Center Forum (BSCF) and its second annual conference is to raise awareness of this significant industry sector which has emerged in Slovakia since the beginning of the 21st century and currently employs over 30K in a skilled and educated work force with a double the average salary of the Slovak economy.
If you would like to attend the conference or get more details you can find more details here.
09.00 - 09.10 OPENING
- Jake Slegers, Executive Director of AmCham Slovakia
09.10 - 09.20 OVERVIEW OF THE BSC SECTOR IN SLOVAKIA IN 2016
- Gabriel Galgóci, BSCF Chair and AT&T Slovakia Country General Manager
09.20 – 10.50 PANEL 1: BSCs IN SLOVAKIA – WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD?
- Keynote: Rastislav Chovanec, State Secretary, Ministry of Economy
- Presentation 1: Christian Schulz, Head of SSC, Henkel Slovakia
- Presentation 2: Thom Barnhardt, Founder, BiznesPolska
- Panel discussion followed by Q&A session
10.50 – 11.10 COFFEE BREAK
11.10 – 12.40 PANEL 2: EDUCATED WORKFORCE – WISHES VS. REALITY IN BSCs
- Keynote: Dana-Carmen Bachmann, Head of Unit, DG for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission
- Panel discussion: Katarína Mravčáková, Director Operations SSC EMEA, CBRE
- Peter Markovič, Dean, Faculty of Business Management, EUBA
- Veronika Michálková, Policy Analyst, Ministry of Economy
- Martin Kubiš, Manager, PwC Slovakia
12.40 – 14.00 LUNCH & NETWORKING